Can't read English? Use Google Translate :)

Monday 17 February 2014

A Quick Photo-update

Milan is the kind of city that made me want to take photo's in sepia. Yes, I was in Milan for a short while. I will tell you about that later, for now I only have time to upload a few quick pictures of my stay. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Just some random street crossing.

A tranquil spot in the middle of a super busy city.
One of the busiest pedestrian walkways in the city - Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
Look at this picture and tell me what you see...

3 comments:

  1. Ek sien Suid-Afrika met n groot drein in die middel van die land... "perhaps a metaphor?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see an arial view photo of a samurai with a hat and cape. The red could be flowers falling and drifting in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ek het gesien wat Wihann gesien het...

    ReplyDelete