Can't read English? Use Google Translate :)

Thursday 6 February 2014

Stalling for time

This is where I went to bed a couple of nights ago. How 'bout that?

The approach...
Yes, yes, I know this is not a Jedi on some small station in the middle of Europe! Sorry, I know that I tend to get side-tracked, but you must understand, at the moment I am living/writing in the past, the present and the future. Partly the reason for this blog. I am looking for a way to fuse past, present and future. Please bear with me...

I think I owe you an explanation: My room-mate convinced me to join him and a friend of his for a hike in the mountains above Tatranska Lomnica.

The pictures below will tell you the story.

When I saw the hut I was both surprised and excited. This called for a celebration!



The morning after.
We three hikers!
Solitude
Usually this would have been covered by snow. Apparently February is heart of a European winter. Not this year...
The White Lake, apt name.
Fooling around :p

To all of my readers, you will have your story concerning the Zakopane station Jedi by this time tomorrow. I promise.

1 comment: